We have a Trader Joe's in our area and enjoy shopping their great selection of bath and beauty products. If you have been to TJ's before, you know their store brand is great quality and reasonably priced (Plus, if you are not happy with a product, TJ's will refund your purchase).
The beauty products I am featuring are all less than $10 and most, less than $5. Favorites from left to right:
1. TJ's A Midsummer Night's Cream - This can handle your dry skin, even in the winter months. It is made with a blend of avocado oil, jojoba oil and aloe making it soothing and replenishing. It is unscented so it works for anyone.
2. TJ's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion - Troy & I both use this daily because it is fragrance free and has SPF 15. It has a light, non greasy formula that is enriched with vitamins A, C & E. It is PABA free and does not clog pores (Yay!).
3. TJ's Hair Mask - Ahh, this smells like the beach! It's heavy duty moisture for your dry, summer hair with shea butter and coconut oil and vitamin E. Just leave it in for 3-5 minutes and the deep conditioning formula leaves your hair soft and silky (It also helps with tangles).
4. TJ's Spa Facial Cleansing Pads - The hot summer months can definitely bring on the shine. I combat it with these natural wipes that are refreshing and soothing. It is formulated with botanical ingredients like tea tree oil, calendula and witch hazel.
5. TJ's Coconut Body Butter - Luxurious and thick, but not greasy and smells like a tropical paradise. My favorite thing to slather all over my feet during sandal season (which in Louisiana, lasts 3 seasons). It is made with coconut oil, shea butter and Vitamin E.