We have had a long winter with record lows this year and an ice storm in February. Needless to say, we are ready for Spring weather to arrive. We have had a few days so far this year that certainly felt like Spring but not very many. Our good friend, Leslie invited us to join her in posting ten things we love about Spring.
1. The warmer temps
2. Spring flowers
4. Green grass
5. Enjoying outdoors (playing cornhole, long walks with Spot and bike rides)
6. The time change (I don't actually like time changes but I love longer daylight hours.)
7. Strawberry season, specifically Ponchatoula, La strawberries
8. Mother's Day
9. All of the March birthdays in our extended family
10. Boating and fishing weather
1. Anne likes Spring
2. Time to start fishing and spending more time on the boat
3. Yard work...wait...is that really a like?
4. Shorts and t-shirts kind of weather
5. Spring flowers, colors, greenery
6. Easter - He has Risen!
7. Spring cleaning and organizing
8. More daylight
9. Cool nights
10. New life happening around us
What you you love about Spring? What is your favorite season?